Welcome to Paris French Cooking Class
to a Parisian Brasserie to eat what I love the most.
I’ve created this menu to give you the real
taste of Paris.
You will cook:
- Appetiser: Steak tartare on toast
- First starter: Escargots with mushrooms served with garlic butter
- Second starter: King prawns flambee with cognac served with saffron vegetables and
- Main: Eye fillet with red wine sauce served with pommes persillades (sautéed potatoes with herbs) and rocket salad
- Dessert: Chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream
With more than 15 years experience in traditional cooking and modern cuisine, French chef Sebastien Piel can help.
A variety of cooking classes are available each fortnight in a stunning kitchen located in Prahran, Melbourne.
Sébastien started tasting the many French food flavours from his father’s cooking — an established French chef himself. He went on to learn the French cooking techniques at the famous Ecole Hoteliere for five years.
Sébastien’s experience has led him to some of the most prestigious restaurants, starting in Deauville’s La Belle Epoque at The Normandy Hotel followed by Maison du Danemark and Patachou in Paris and London’s Le Caprice, to name but a few.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
What will you learn?
What will you get?
What do you need to know?
Contact the provider to book into the class and get directions to arrive at the venue