Travelling Lunch Full Day Tour
Mudgee, New South Wales is a foodies paradise. The local farmers regularly sell their produce at the Farmers Market each month and are engaged with our business to support our passion.
Winemakers and local producers across the Mudgee Region are extraordinarily passionate about impressing your palate. With over 40 family-owned cellar doors producing a variety of wines + produce, the hardest choice will be which cellar door to visit first.
Your taste buds will never quite be the same after sampling Mudgee Region's locally foraged produce. The best thing is, there's more than one way to get into it.
Loads of Australia’s finest foodies are bragging about their Mudgee Region experience, so why not see for yourself what all the fuss is about. Go on, enjoy it like the locals do. Eat and treat yourself across the Mudgee Region.Country Escape Tours takes care of all the details, all you have to do is hop on board and enjoy the experience!
Let us create a Mudgee Moment that you will remember forever!
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- Do you enjoy drinking fine wine?
- Do you enjoy gourmet delicacies which are locally grown?
- Do you enjoy the company of your loved ones?
- Do you enjoy beautiful scenery?
If you answer YES to any of the above, You will love your Mudgee Moment with us.
What will you learn?
- How to match wine with food
- What to look for in a wine when reading the label on the bottle
- Why Mudgee produces gorgeous red wine
- The history of the region
What will you get?
- You will visit 6 vineyards throughout the day
- A three course lunch including matching wines across three of the vineyards
- Pickup and drop-off to your accommodation
- A momento gift from us for you to take home
What do you need to know?
- Pickup from your accommodation is at 10 am
- Tour is 6.5 hours
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Please visit Country Escape Tours at www.countryescapetours.com.au to book into a specific date, quoting your voucher number or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
- View our cancellation policy and terms and conditions at www.countryescapetours.com.au when you book
- Tour is for people aged 18 years or older