The Makers: Yarra Valley Brewery Tour
Only an hour from Melbourne, in the stunning Yarra Valley, a tasting extravaganza awaits! Sniff, swirl, sip and skol an incredible range of ales and lagers along with dry & sweet ciders, blueberry wines, ports, sparkling and artisan spirits from vodka and gin, through to limoncello, whisky and moonshine in a range of venues as diverse as the products they create. This is the Yarra Valley like you have never tasted it before!
Aussie Brewery Tours has been operating for 10 years and during that time we have forged amazing relationships that allow us to try limited edition drinks and single-batches as well as visit areas not available to the public. A famous Czech proverb states that, “you can tell the quality of a drink with just one sip, but it is better to be thoroughly sure”, which is why we shout complimentary drinks after our tasting sessions, it is important to keep well hydrated on your tour. Our guides are the best in the business and we include all your food, extra nibbles and cheese boards so you can sample the best food the area has to offer as you soak up all these drinks.
We are a bit old-school, so when we say “small-group public tours”, we mean small group. This means we can take our time, sit, chat, laugh and sing together as a group and it gives us the flexibility to tailor the day as we are less confined to strict itineraries or times.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
What will you learn?
What will you get?
- Visit 4 breweries, cideries, distilleries or wineries in the Yarra Valley.
- Private tour options available for groups between 2 and 22 people.
- Public tours run with groups between 6-13 guests.
- Hearty, tasty main meal from Coldstream Brewpub.
- Nibbles and cheese boards provided at other stops.
- Very generous tastings and complimentary drinks are all included.
- Choose what you want to drink: beer, wine, spirits, cider.
- Professional tour guide.
- We provide sunscreen and water on every tour.
- We use only accredited, air-conditioned vehicles.
- Direct bookings receive a free pickup and drop off in over 30 suburbs (listed below).
- GST (10%), banking fees and merchant fees (3%) plus booking system fees (6-25%) are all included in the price – our prices.
What do you need to know?
To book into a specific date for your tour, please head to our provider's website: www.aussiebrewertours.com.au
Aussie Brewery Tours will always act in a professional manner and be fair, open and transparent with all of our business dealings. We have the correct insurances and licences to operate. On tour, we want you to drink as much as you want, sing, laugh, dance and be merry, but please please please don't be a d!ckhead.
If you want more information on fees, taxes, bank charges, legal conditions, cancellation policies, how much our lawyer charges us, insurances, licences, charity donations and how not not not to be a d!ckhead please visit our website.