The Makers: Mornington Peninsula Tour
There was always an interesting difference in the tourism markets for the Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula. The Valley was all about the produce and has been forever. They nailed it and people came from all over the world to visit.
The Mornington Peninsula is a place Melbournians know, in fact, we hope to know a few people that live at the end of it (when they aren’t bringing back deadly viruses from their Aspen ski cabins; they are grand friends to have). Mornington has also been busy of late and they now have producers and makers to the equal of their valley dwelling cousins. This makes it one of the best places in the world to visit for an amazing time. Bravo Mornington, Bravo!
No reviews to display.
Beer and Cider
Why will you love it?
What will you learn?
What will you get?
- Visit 4 breweries, cideries, distilleries or wineries along the Mornington Peninsula.
- This is a private tour for single-groups between 2 and 10 people (our regular programming will resume in 2021).
- Private tour options available for groups between 2 and 22 people.
- Public tours run with groups between 6-13 guests.
- Main meal lunch (Jetty Road or St Andrews likely) plus nibbles/cheese board.
- Very generous tastings and complimentary drinks.
- Choose what you want to drink: beer, wine, spirits, cider.
- Professional tour guide.
- We provide sunscreen and bottled water on every tour.
- Direct bookings receive a free pickup and drop off in over 30 suburbs (listed below).
- GST (10%), banking fees and merchant fees (3%) plus booking system fees (6%) are all included in the price.
What do you need to know?
To book into a specific date for your tour, please head to our provider's website: www.aussiebrewertours.com.au
Aussie Brewery Tours will always act in a professional manner and be fair, open and transparant with all of our business dealings. We have the correct insurances and licences to operate. On tour, we want you to drink as much as you want, sing, laugh, dance and be merry, but please please please don't be a d!ckhead.
If you want more information on fees, taxes, bank charges, legal conditions, cancellation policies, how much our lawyer charges us, insurances, licences, charity donations and how not not not to be a d!ckhead please visit our website,