Thai salads are packed with fresh herbs and complex flavours, so they are perfect spring fare. They make the tastebuds zing on a warm day.
In this class chef Pantip will teach you how to make two of the best that the region has to offer—a Thai beef salad and a fresh chicken larb with coconut rice.
Learn how to combine the flavours to achieve the classic flavour harmonies so special to Thai cuisine.
We organise cooking classes and parties where you make wonderful food, broaden your connections, and, in the case of workplace teams, explore team dynamics.
Our qualified chefs will teach new skills as they guide and inspire you and your friends in the preparation of amazing food.
You do the cooking; we make it magic!
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- Understand the principles of making Thai flavours
- Taste a little of Thailand
- Enjoy the knowledge to wow your friends
What will you learn?
- Combining and using Thai Flavours
- What types of dishes work with what flavours
What will you get?
- Everything you need for the class
- A taste and bite to eat