Street Food Tuesdays-Indian Street Food
Join Shilpa Guha for a fabulous series where you learn to cook the best of Indian street food.
From savoury treats like kathi rolls, kheema kebabs and chicken momos through to delectable sweets like gulab jamun and sevian kheer, this series brings the authentic tastes of India into the foodish repertoire.
Tuesday 11, 18 & 25 September, 6.30-8.30 pm. $99 per class. $250 the series.
We organise cooking classes and parties where you make wonderful food, broaden your connections, and, in the case of workplace teams, explore team dynamics.
Our qualified chefs will teach new skills as they guide and inspire you and your friends in the preparation of amazing food.
You do the cooking; we make it magic!
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- You'll get an opportunity to pick from 1 or all 3 Indian Street Food classes
- You'll get a whole range of new skills to impress your friends
What will you learn?
- Bhel Puri (light refreshing puffed rice snack)
- Chicken Kathi rolls (spicy saucy chicken in home-made wrap)
- Paneer Kathi rolls (cottage cheese in home-made wrap)
- Fish Amritsari (Indian style gluten free lightly battered fried Basa)
- Seviyan Kheer (vermicelli delicious Indian dessert)
- Condiments on side : mint yogurt sauce, tamarind sauce
- Vegetable Samosas
- Aloo tikki chaat (popular street food of India with potatoes with loads of sweet, spicy tangy surprises)
- Kheema kebab (spicy lamb mince cutlets)
- Gajar ka halwa (carrot based Indian dessert)
- Condiments on side : tamarind sauce, spicy yogurt sauce
- Vada pav (simple spicy potato burger-the most famous road side snack in Mumbai)
- Vegetable Uttapam (South Indian style semolina pancakes with mixed vegetable toppings)
- Chicken momos (Nepalese - Tibetan style chicken dumplings)
- Gulab Jamun (Classic Indian sweet)
- Condiments on side : mint sauce, tomato peanut sauce, coconut lentil sauce
What will you get?
- Great skills to wow your friends
- The classes include generous tastings, wine and take-home meals.