Discover how to create a multitude of delicious savoury dishes using classic Spanish ingredients, in the appealing Tapas, small-plate style. The class concludes with crisp sugar-crusted Churros dipped in luxurious Hot Chocolate.
This style of dining suits Perth’s climate and relaxed way of life, it also allows us to experience a variety of dishes and an array of flavours and textures.
Invite Spain into your kitchen and give family and friends a treat, use dishes as part of a weekend dinner or spread little plates on your table for everyone to enjoy when next entertaining.
In every class, our talented team are committed to ensuring you learn, and are inspired by, their teaching. We are qualified chefs and love what we do. Meet our bunch (of friendly coconuts) below.
We will teach you this art so you finally have the skills, know-how and recipes to cook with conviction. It becomes easy and pleasurable. You’ll be able to successfully prepare and enjoy fresh and exciting meals at home whenever your heart desires.At Matters of Taste, we specialise in teaching people the skills to cook beautiful fresh food at home every day.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
What will you learn?
- Crisp Patatas Bravas, hot from the pan drizzled with Spains classic, vibrant Green Mojo Sauce
- Finger licking Sherry Paprika and Oregano Chicken, roasted to golden perfection.
- Salad of Jamon Serrano, Perino Tomato, Green Olive and warm Black Lentils tossed with Sherry Vinaigrette
- Queso Manchego and Membrillo
- Chorizo in Cider and Lemon
- Decadent Hot Chocolate with hot crisp Churros rolled in cinnamon sugar
What will you get?
The know how to create delicious tapas yourself
A feast to end the class