Create beautiful Rose Cupcakes in this class and then learn to decorate your cupcakes using a very creative piping technique and our famous whipped buttercream. This is a masterclass for only 8 students so you will really get the attention you and your cupcakes need to create perfection!
We have created the most delicious cupcakes Australia has ever experienced! We bake fresh onsite everyday and combine tradition with the finest products sourced from around the world including pure vanilla, the highest grade Belgian chocolate and the world-class Wille’s 100% Cacao. We only use natural colours and free range eggs and never use artificial flavours or preservatives.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- Learn a range of decorating techniques
- You will be able to impress your friends with different cupcakes every time
- You'll get to try your delicious creations
What will you learn?
- Using various tips for piping
- Preparing and filling your piping bags
- Refined techniques for floral creations (make 6 cupcakes, 3 different piping techniques).
- Creating delicate petals only using buttercream
- Working on top of cupcakes
What will you get?
- Tips & tricks from the experts!
- Handouts with recipes and how to to properly prepare and flavour buttercream
- Packaging & storing cupcakes
- Your own reusable CCC box to take your creations away in
What do you need to know?
- Your vouchers is valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase, please contact the Classic Cupcake Co. to book a date.
- The class price includes all materials, recipes and handouts, all sugarcraft tools, equipment and of course, your box of cupcakes to take home.
- You are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes and no high heels. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as you may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations you are required to have your hair neatly tied back at all times. It is recommended that you wear an apron.
- Please note that if you do not attend your booking, you will forfeit your booking and will not be entitled to a refund. We require 14 days notice to reschedule your class date. There is a $20 administration fee per person for all re-bookings.
- Course attendees will also receive 10% discount on all items purchased in the shop on the day of class.