Max the Thermomix
More and more Australian kitchens have a Thermomix on their bench. We want you to use yours to the max.
Discover how much time you can save by incorporating the machine in every day cooking and the healthy options you’ll have at the flick of a switch.
We have a wealth of knowledge that you can share in and this class will reveal that your machine was worth every cent.
Some of the components made and methods used to create these delicious recipes are only achievable in the Thermomix. This is when this machine becomes exciting. Professional techniques can assist you to create restaurant-style food in your home kitchen.
The techniques in this class are for Thermomix owners who want to take their skills and know-how to the next level.
In every class, our talented team are committed to ensuring you learn, and are inspired by, their teaching. We are qualified chefs and love what we do. Meet our bunch (of friendly coconuts) below.
We will teach you this art so you finally have the skills, know-how and recipes to cook with conviction. It becomes easy and pleasurable. You’ll be able to successfully prepare and enjoy fresh and exciting meals at home whenever your heart desires.At Matters of Taste, we specialise in teaching people the skills to cook beautiful fresh food at home every day.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
You'll be a wiz!!
What will you learn?
- Mojito ‘Slushie’ Cocktail on arrival
- Hot and Sour Chinese Chicken, Steamed Asian Greens, Fragrant Rice
- Sous-Vide Beef, Roasted Tomatoes, Caramelized Rosemary Sweet Potato, Leaves, Snap Peas, Wholegrain Mustard Mayonnaise
- Hazelnut Praline Mousse
Techniques you will learn to master in your Thermomix include
- Cocktail Making
- Varoma to the Max
- Cook Sous-Vide!
- Clever uses of Thermoserver
- How to make mayonnaise
- How to make the most AWESOME hazelnut praline paste (10,000 times better than Nutella)
- How to make light sweet mousse dessert using the butterfly attachment
- Plus we want to share all our TM tips and hints with you!
What will you get?
What do you need to know?
LIMITED EDITION CLASS
This is a seasonal class that is only scheduled twice a year.