Matching Food and Wine Experience for 2
Be immersed in a fully edible landscape at Green Olive at Red Hill. A true food lover’s paradise! This is a unique agritourism concept where all the food and wine served is based around what is grown on the property.
This Matching Food and Wine experience enables you to enjoy Green Olive at Red Hill produce with matching Kelpie Bridge wines. We will guide you through a tasting of 5 of our Kelpie Bridge wines matched with 5 bite size tapas dishes especially created to walk your tastebuds around our property.
A small taste of the Peninsula!
Note: this experience is for 2 people
Our 27 acre farm is located one hour from Melbourne at Red Hill, in the wine growing region of the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. Our rich volcanic soils, cool climate and “between the bays location” is the ideal place for growing quality food and wine.
Set on a hillside and overlooking our large dam we have the most picturesque setting for visitors to enjoy a wide range of farm produce tapas dishes, wine from our vineyard, cooking classes and our unique Farm Gate Experience.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
What will you learn?
- How the wines and food go together
- What to look for when matching wines with food
What will you get?
- Tasting of 5 wines with carefully matched tapas dishes
- Dishes that walk you around the property
What do you need to know?
- This experience is for 2 people
- The experience is available Saturday at 10.30am and must be booked in advance.
- The experience can be arranged at alternate times for private groups of 8 or more but is subject to availability.