Made in Morocco Cooking Class
One of the best-loved cuisines on the planet, Moroccan cooking is revered for creative flavour combinations, aromatic spices and exotic ingredients.
From the heady aromas of cinnamon with cumin and coriander, and the richness of smoky, zesty chicken tagine, every mealtime in Morocco is an opportunity to delve a little deeper into the country’s rich cultural heritage, savouring culinary influences from Andalusian Spain, Arabia and France.Of course, you will not be able to go on a foodie journey in Morocco without encountering the deliciously sweet mint tea – it’s practically the national drink.You can expect to linger that little bit longer as you taste the fruits of your labor in this wonderful Master Class.
YOU WILL LEARN TO COOK:
- Berber Tea Ceremony - Moroccan tea is an art and a skill learnt over time, a very special ritual.
- Chicken Tagine 'Dermera' - Arguably the national dish of Morocco, and certainly its most ubiquitous culinary export, these slow-cooked dishes are named after the distinctive claypot with a conical earthenware lid that they’re prepared in.
- Beef or Lamb Tagine
- Zaalouk - An irresistible smoky aubergine dish
- Nutty Cous Cous Tagine - This is not like any other cos cos you have made before!
- Macerated Oranges with Rose Water - Beautifully refreshing.
You will be in foodie heaven when you come to Patersons Cooking School.
Great cooking is not just about recipes, it's about technique!
We will inspire you to create dish after dish from countries all over the world, and teach you skills to make you a culinary star.
Located close to the beach on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
Try new flavours and be amazed
What will you learn?
What will you get?
- The chance to use the "tools of the trade" in an environment to rival any top restaurant or cooking show, set up with your learning and entertainment in mind.
- You will receive a hard copy of all the recipes, that will allow you to recreate the dishes for your friends and family
- A day/evening of unforgettable fun without even having to do the washing up!
- Sit down in our relaxed dining area, to enjoy the dishes you have just created.