Little CHICK CakePOPs!
Learn to make these famous CCC treats that sell out in seconds! This is a fun, exciting and thoroughly enjoyable class that will equip you with all the skills to produce these gorgeous treats for parties and celebrations! Using perfect cakePOP sponge recipes from our portfolio, this is a hands-on class to show you how to coat and decorate these versatile and super adorable treats using Belgian chocolate.
We have created the most delicious cupcakes Australia has ever experienced! We bake fresh onsite everyday and combine tradition with the finest products sourced from around the world including pure vanilla, the highest grade Belgian chocolate and the world-class Wille’s 100% Cacao. We only use natural colours and free range eggs and never use artificial flavours or preservatives.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- Learn a range of decorating techniques
- Impress your friends with these cute treats
- You'll get to try your delicious creations
What will you learn?
- The perfect ‘POP’ sponge/dough from The Classic Cupcake Co.
- How to properly prepare cake pops
- How to use Belgian chocolate and chocolate colours for cakePOPs
- How to make delicate shapes using fondant
- Working with edible glitter, sugar crystals and melted chocolate in silicone molds
- CakePOP tips & tricks
What will you get?
- All recipe sheets provided to take home
- Packaging & storing cakePOPs
- Your own reusable CCC cakePOP gift box to take your creations away in
What do you need to know?
- Your vouchers is valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase, please contact the Classic Cupcake Co. to book a date
- The course price includes all baking ingredients, materials, recipes and handouts to take home, all sugarcraft tools, equipment, refreshments and of course your box of cakePOPs to take home. CCC aprons are available to purchase
- You are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes and no high heels. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as you may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations you are required to have your hair neatly tied back at all times. CCC aprons are available to purchase prior to and after your class.
- Please note that if you do not attend your booking, you will forfeit your booking and will not be entitled to a refund. We require 14 days notice to reschedule your class date. There is a $20 administration fee per person for all re-bookings.
- Course attendees will also receive 10% discount on all items purchased in the shop on the day of class.