Heavenly Vegetarian Cooking Class
Knowing how to look after your body on the inside as well as on the outside is essential. We can’t see inside, but we can choose what to feed ourselves to give us good health and to feel the best we can.
In this class you can explore the amazing choices you have to play with if you choose to leave gluten and meat out of your daily diet. You’ll enjoy using these recipes to keep you vital and enjoying life.
Whether you have friends and relatives who are vegetarians, you prefer not to eat meat, or would simply like to eat meat-free for a couple of evenings a week, this class will inspire.
In every class, our talented team are committed to ensuring you learn, and are inspired by, their teaching. We are qualified chefs and love what we do. Meet our bunch (of friendly coconuts) below.
We will teach you this art so you finally have the skills, know-how and recipes to cook with conviction. It becomes easy and pleasurable. You’ll be able to successfully prepare and enjoy fresh and exciting meals at home whenever your heart desires.At Matters of Taste, we specialise in teaching people the skills to cook beautiful fresh food at home every day.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
Impress your guests at your next dinner party and especially impress your vegetarian friends....
What will you learn?
- Warm Spiced Roasted Cauliflower, Ord River Chickpeas and Quinoa with Fresh Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Burgers with Crisp Green Top-Knot Salad
- Australian Black Lentils with Indian Flavours, Black and White Seeded Sesame Tofu
- Coconut Cacao Chia Pots with Tropical Fruits
What will you get?
- Everything you need for the class
- Expert advice and instruction
- A delicious feast to finish the class