Half Day Foodies Trail
Operated by our friends at KV Foodies - the Foodies Trail is a delicious introduction to our rich farming community. Kangaroo Valley and the surrounding areas are home to some amazingly talented growers, cooks and producers who are passionate about the area in which we live and the land that provides them with the raw products to transform into delectable delights.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
Especially for foodies - the ultimate artisan adventure! Join us for a scenic HALF DAY tour, through the beautiful Valley visiting local producers and artisans to sample and purchase their fare, direct from the source. A hand picked selection of the region’s finest cheeses, locally grown wines, eggs and honey, table olives, pressed oils straight from the grove, and preserves, will be showcased during this intimate, small group tasting experience.
What will you learn?
Whilst this is a true delight of aromas, textures and tastes, the experience is so much more – the bush, the views, and the fun!
What will you get?
Your indulgent experience includes:
- Morning/Afternoon tea with fresh made country scones, local herbal tea or locally roasted coffee
- Visit the Valley's only boutique cellar door and enjoy generous wine tastings
- Samples and tastings of local produce from the farm gate/artisan
- Simple cheese making demonstration
- Opportunities to purchase fine local fare
- Delicious ploughman's lunch at local cooking school
- Private small group
- Experienced local guide
What do you need to know?
Voucher valid for 6 months
Most of our farm gates/artisans do not have credit card facilities - so CASH ONLY if you wish to take home some goodies.