Farm Tour and Lunch
Enjoy a tour of Green Olive at Red Hill, learning all about the olive grove, vineyard, lambs, and chickens and of course the lush kitchen garden. The farm tour is followed by tasting and testing of the freshest farm grown olives, olive oil and olive oil body products as well as discussion about the products you are sampling, biological farming and our sustainability practices. Meanwhile, a farm produce lunch is prepared by the chefs in the kitchen with ingredients from the property.
Each person will enjoy a glass of Kelpie Bridge Wine, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil from our farm served with bread, a choice of any two tapas dishes from the menu, followed by a handmade dessert and fresh farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea. We cater for all dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements.After your tour you can sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of Kelpie Bridge wine. It will certainly be farm experience to remember.
Our 27 acre farm is located one hour from Melbourne at Red Hill, in the wine growing region of the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. Our rich volcanic soils, cool climate and “between the bays location” is the ideal place for growing quality food and wine.
Set on a hillside and overlooking our large dam we have the most picturesque setting for visitors to enjoy a wide range of farm produce tapas dishes, wine from our vineyard, cooking classes and our unique Farm Gate Experience.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- You get to see the working farm
- Learn about where the produce comes from
- Get a delicious lunch.....
Be immersed in a fully edible landscape at Green Olive at Red Hill. A true food lover’s paradise! This is a unique agritourism concept where all the food and wine served is based around what is grown on the property.
What will you learn?
- Where the produce comes from
- What grows in the area
- Taste of the area
What will you get?
- A glass of Kelpie Bridge wine or a cold drink
- A selection of 2 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu
- A farm made dessert, of your choice
- A farm roasted coffee or loose-leaf tea
What do you need to know?
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements.
- Please wear suitable footwear for exploring the farm and bring a coat or hat depending on the weather.
- The experience is available Saturday at 10.30am and must be booked in advance.
- The experience can be arranged at alternate times for private groups of 8 or more but is subject to availability.