Duck & Pinot Masterclass
Combine your love of good wine with your passion for Duck in this hands- on gourmet cooking class. Our duck expert and Pinot specialist will help guide you through the perfect partnerings with each dish. This class will equip you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to create masterful Duck dishes at home, matched with the perfect glass of pinot.
At the end of the class, dine on your restaurant-quality Duck banquet with the carefully matched selection of wines around our lavish “chef’s round table”.
Pinot NOW is a handcrafted portfolio specialising in pinot family wines – pinot noir, pinot gris and so on. The range is based upon the famous, elusive pinots from Oregon, USA – wines of wonderful poise, concentration and elegance.
From this base, proprietor Steven Naughton is increasingly dealing with great pinot wines from the world over, including Australia, New Zealand, France and California. Shipped in small volumes, these are exciting and exclusive wines.
Our aim at Luv-a-Duck is to make duck easy to use and good value. The versatility of our extensive product range means there is a duck product suitable for every taste and dish.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
What will you learn?
- Matching pinot with Duck Dishes
- This is the menu for the day:
- Smoked Duck Breast, Lentil & Pear Salad
- Sticky Marmalade Duck Breast
- Braised Baby Cos & Speck
- Crispy Duck Fat Potatoes
- Confit Duck & Mushroom Pies with Duck Fat Shortcrust
- Middle Eastern Duck Tagine with Chermoula
- Jewelled Couscous
- Hot Raspberry Duck Egg Souffle with Rose Petal Cream
What will you get?
- Tastings of four different Pinot Noir wines from around the world, matched to dishes.
- Tea & coffee on arrival
- Recipes from the day to take home
- A sumptuous sit down Duck banquet to enjoy
- 3 hours of fun & intimate learning
- 10% discount on Luv-a-Duck products purchased on the day
What do you need to know?
Plenty of free parking available on site
Bring your passion for duck and an empty stomach.......
Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended and preferably non-slip closed-toe flat shoes. Aprons will be provided for the duration of the class.