Duck Finger Food Class - Hands-On
Want to wow! your guests with amazing Duck inspired Finger Food?
Dive into an enjoyable cooking experience, learning the art of cooking incredible Duck Finger Food.
In this class we teach you just how easy it is to create delicious duck in bite size pieces to share with family and friends, all under the careful guidance of a skilled Duck expert.
We let you be the judge with your newfound kitchen friends by dining at the "chef's round table" on all of the yummy portions that you have created on the day over a glass of wine.
By the end, you will walk away with the confidence you need to impress your guests with delicious duck for your next cocktail party.
Our aim at Luv-a-Duck is to make duck easy to use and good value. The versatility of our extensive product range means there is a duck product suitable for every taste and dish.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- Peking Duck rice paper rolls
- Pomegranate marinated Duck Skewers
- Duck Pot sticker dumplings
- Duck and Mushroom Quesadilla
- Duck Bao
- Smoked Duck waldorf tartlets
- Moroccan Duck sliders
- Cheese and Basil Polenta
- Duck and Olive Polpettini
- Duck San Choy Bau
What will you learn?
- How to cook Duck Portions, simple sauces, and accompaniments
- How to cook Delicious Duck Finger Food
- Tips and tricks to impress your guests with Duck Finger Food
What will you get?
- Tea & coffee on arrival
- Recipes from the day to take home
- A sumptuous sit down Duck banquet to enjoy
- A glass of wine with your meal
- 3 hours of fun & intimate learning
- 10% discount on Luv-a-Duck products purchased on the day
What do you need to know?
What to Bring
- Your passion for food and an empty stomach...
What to Wear
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended and preferably non-slip closed-toe flat shoes. Aprons will be provided for the duration of the class.