Duck Demystified Hands On Cooking Class
Luv Duck but don't know where to begin your Duck cooking journey?
We take the mystery out of cooking Duck for you!
Dive into an enjoyable cooking experience that will de-mystify cooking Duck and learn just how easy it is to create delicious Duck dishes to share with family and friends.
In this class we teach you the foundations of cooking restaurant quality Whole Duck and Duck Portions, all under the careful guidance of a skilled Duck expert. The perfect partners to Duck, including sides, sauces and of course our infamous Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes are also covered.
We let you be the judge with your new found kitchen friends by dining at the "chef's round table" on all of the dishes that you have created on the day over a glass of wine.
By the end, you will be well equipped with the confidence to cook Duck perfectly time and time again.
- Peking Duck Pancakes
- Crispy Skin Whole Roast Duck
- Duck Breast with Cherry & Port Sauce
- Duck Breast & Pea Risotto
- Duck A la Orange
- Duck Fat Roast Potatoes
- Smoked Duck Caesar Salad
- Duck Leg Ragu
- Fresh Homemade Pasta
- Beetroot & Orange Salad
- Green Beans Almondine
Our aim at Luv-a-Duck is to make duck easy to use and good value. The versatility of our extensive product range means there is a duck product suitable for every taste and dish.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- Impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Enjoy a fantastic meal at the end of the class
- You'll get to learn the tricks of cooking Duck
What will you learn?
What You Will Learn
- How to cook mouth-watering duck dishes at home
- How to cook our infamous roast potatoes using duck fat!
- How to cook a Whole Duck, Duck Portions, simple sauces, and accompaniments
What will you get?
What You Get
- Tea & coffee on arrival
- Recipes from the day to take home
- A sumptuous sit down Duck banquet to enjoy
- A glass of wine with your meal
- 3 hours of fun & intimate learning
- 10% discount on Luv-a-Duck products purchased on the day
What do you need to know?
What to Bring
- Your passion for food and an empty stomach...
What to Wear
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended and preferably non-slip closed-toe flat shoes. Aprons will be provided for the duration of the class.