BBQ Boss Cooking Class
Outdoor cooking has never tasted so good.
The best ever flavours from your backyard BBQ are yours for the taking. This class inspires with a fantastic array of recipes. Enjoy learning how to perfect, finger-licking, luscious, sticky Southern American BBQ pork belly. Family and friends will love you!
Become a Master of the Flame and watch as others swoon over your outdoor cooking skills.
Cook high and fast or low and slow. Discover how to get the most from this essential Aussie piece of equipment which is so important in our leisure-time culture.
In every class, our talented team are committed to ensuring you learn, and are inspired by, their teaching. We are qualified chefs and love what we do. Meet our bunch (of friendly coconuts) below.
We will teach you this art so you finally have the skills, know-how and recipes to cook with conviction. It becomes easy and pleasurable. You’ll be able to successfully prepare and enjoy fresh and exciting meals at home whenever your heart desires.At Matters of Taste, we specialise in teaching people the skills to cook beautiful fresh food at home every day.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- You get to learn the best of BBQing
- You get to taste the spoils!
What will you learn?
- Char-Grilled Chorizo, Haloumi and Fennel with Citrus Dressing
- Sticky Southern Spiced BBQ Pork Belly Strips
- American Jalapeno Cheesey Cornbread
- Fresh Avocado Tomato Salsa
- Caramelised Spiced Rum Pineapple
- Coconut Lemongrass Granita
What will you get?
- Everything you need to participate in the class
- Skills that you will be able to use over and over again
- A feast to end the class
What do you need to know?
- This class is nut and crustacean free.
- Allergens present in class: dairy| eggs| gluten
- This class is unsuitable for people with gluten free dietary requirements. Unfortunately we cannot replace items used that include gluten.