Asian Duck Banquet Masterclass Hands On
Transport yourself to the aromatic world of Asia in this fragrant Duck cooking class.
You will learn an array of contemporary exotic Asian Duck dishes from the broader region. Our experienced Duck professionals will guide you through cooking these delicious Oriental dishes whilst teaching about the flavours and spices of Asia that partner perfectly with Duck.
Indulge in your lavish banquet alongside your newfound kitchen friends in a cultured dining experience around our ornate “chef’s round table”
By the end of the class you will be well-equipped with the ability to re-create this delectable Asian Duck banquet to share with family and friends at home.
- Vibrant Duck and Noodle Soup
- Coconut Ginger Pancakes with Five-Spice Duck
- Duck Satay with Satay Sauce
- Aromatic Duck Curry with Sweet Potatoes and Snow Peas
- Cardamon and Saffron Pilaf
- Tea Smoked Duck Breast Salad
- Oriental Noodle Salad with Peri Peri Duck Shanks
Our aim at Luv-a-Duck is to make duck easy to use and good value. The versatility of our extensive product range means there is a duck product suitable for every taste and dish.
No reviews to display.
Why will you love it?
- You'll get to learn the tricks of cooking Duck
- Enjoy the flavours of a variety of Asian areas
- Enjoy a fantastic meal at the end of the class
- Impress your friends at your next dinner party
What will you learn?
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare a delicious Asian Duck banquet at home
- Learn how to create authentic and traditional Asian Duck recipes
- How to cook Whole Duck, Duck Portions, simple sauces, and accompaniments
What will you get?
What You Get
- Tea & coffee on arrival
- Recipes from the day to take home
- A sumptuous sit down Duck banquet to enjoy
- A glass of wine with your meal
- 3 hours of fun & intimate learning
- 10% discount on Luv-a-Duck products purchased on the day
What do you need to know?
What to Bring
- Your passion for Asian food and an empty stomach...
What to Wear
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended and preferably non-slip closed-toe flat shoes. Aprons will be provided for the duration of the class.